I did lol...

• Was a little bored online and decided to search for discussions about the KPA and found this quote:

A number of experts on the subject have said definitively that what Kemper is doing, modelling wise, has absolutely no chance of capturing an accurate model of a tube amp…..

…..If what you're looking for is non guitar amp sounds, then go for your life. I have no doubt it excels at that.

From the middle of last year I think. I didn't bookmark it or remember the name or any of that, it just made me laugh.

• I could make an educated guess about where in the interwebz you did find those gems....but I will not and keep supporting the relaxed atmosphere that we are breathing in the last times.... :D

Edit: I did find the post! Hilarious!

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

Edited once, last by guitarnet70 ().

• I could make an educated guess about where in the interwebz you did find those gems....but I will not and keep supporting the relaxed atmosphere that we are breathing in the last times.... :D

Edit: I did find the post! Hilarious!

+1