Acoustic Profiles - Feedback Troubleshooting

• I play a Taylor with their best pickup system along with a feedback suppression insert in the sound hole. For the last few years to date I've been using a LR Baggs Venue preamp pedal straight into the board and it sounds amazing. I just just my Kemper (love!) and found some great acoustic profiles running my acoustic directly into the Kemper. They sound sublime through the PA and my full-range monitor, but the challenge is feedback suppression when it creeps up. On the Baggs preamp I can use the notch dial to identify the offending frequency and squash it down to eliminate it. Is there any way to do this on the Kemper for acoustic guitars? My only guess is to put an EQ stompbox with the most detailed parameters in line, activate it, and slide down the frequency range to try and find it with the smallest Q factor. I searched the forum and couldn't find a good solution yet for acoustic guitar profile since this application seems not as widespread as regular electric guitars. Any help is appreciated and if I've missed this discussion in my searches, feel free to post the link. Thanks!