How can I get feedback from others about my profiles?

• Hello. :) This is my first post. Sorry if i get it in the wrong thread or do something wrong,

I have a few questions and observations about using the kemper. My uploaded profiles start with CRP. That is my kemper author name also.

1: I have noticed that profiles sound good or bad depending on what you use to monitor them.For example I have a pair of yamaha hs8 monitors. I was using them to make several profiles.A lot of those profiles sound thin to me when I listen to them thru another system. Mainly I notice a lack of bass and fullness on other speakers . I try to be aware of that fact as i make new profiles. How can I tell if I am getting too much or too little low end on my profiles?

2: If I upload some of my profiles how do I know if they are usable to other people or if they are bad?

How can I get some feedback as to how they sound to other users? I would appreciate any help.

3: Finally I have really noticed that profiles sound totally different played at low volume levels than they do at live band level. I understand that it has to do with how our ears work. I get that. Should I make different profiles for live vs low level practice vs recording situations? Is this practical?

• Welcome!

Question 1: The physical position of your HS8 speakers may be boosting the low end of those speakers, compared to other speakers (assuming those other speakers are not weak in the low end), If the HS8 monitors are positioned to be accurate, rigs that sound good on them would likely also sound good for recording, and through FOH and other FRFR live speakers.

2. To get some feedback on your rigs, I suggest changing the title of this thread (or you can create a new one ) with a title something like: "Please audition my Rigs, and let me know how they sound,"

As far as question 3 goes - you may be hearing a difference because of the sound of the speaker you are using at live band level, compared to the HS8 monitors.