Performance slot 1 keeps getting erased after shutting off Kemper.

• Hello All,

I am brand new to the forums and the Kemper. So far I am loving it, but My only issue I've come across so far is when creating my own performance slots(in performance mode)it keeps deleting my clean tone slot that I make in slot one. I've had to recreated it at least a half a dozen times now, and every time I shut down my kemper and turn it back on later its gone.

I know I'm saving it correctly(press store 3 times)and its even saving the slot name "clean." Its Just not saving the actual sound I'm creating. For whatever reason its duplicating the same profile I've used in performance slot 4.

Is there something I've accidentally pressed? I'm at a loss ?( . The Kemper is brand new and is updated. I'm hoping someone can help me out with this. Thanks!

• The Profiler doesn't touch stored performances. If you reload Performance 1 it will reappear as stored.

After a restart the Profiler doesn't reload anything, but recovers the edit buffer as it had been before the shutdown. So if after a restart you want to be sure to have Performance 1 as stored load it again by for example moving to Performance 2 and then back to Performance 1.