I'm just not getting something with the effects section

• Before I start, please refrain from the "refer to the manual" comments. I've looked in all of the variations of the manual and I'm apparently just not seeing it. I see multiple descriptions for the reverb but I'm holding buttons, turning things on and off cranking every possible knob and I get absolutely no reverb sound. Is there a secret knock and handshake I'm not privy too? I've watched multiple videos and people just jump in and show off all of the different reverb sounds. Why can't I just shit reverb and then, oh I don't know, maybe reverb should come on? That would be peachy keen. I'm super frustrated. I've got 4 different manuals and I just don't see it. I can browse 12 different reverb types but whether they're on or off they make no effected/reverberated sounds.

“I'm not an abstractionist. I'm not interested in the relationship of color or form or anything else. I'm interested only in expressing basic human emotions: tragedy, ecstasy, doom, and so on.”
    ― Mark Rothko

• Just out of the two XLR's in the back into an UAD Apollo. I've never touched anything with the output. I've had mine awhile but I've done very little with my Kemper in the near year I've had it.
    I just clicked on output and the "main output" says "Mod Stereo"

“I'm not an abstractionist. I'm not interested in the relationship of color or form or anything else. I'm interested only in expressing basic human emotions: tragedy, ecstasy, doom, and so on.”
    ― Mark Rothko

• Could you try plugging in headphones so we take the Apollo out the equation? Just to keep the signal chain as basic as possible to troubleshoot this.

Also are you ok with resetting to factory default settings? Maybe some setting got messed up that isn't obvius.

• How are you monitoring the Kemper?
    It may be a routing issue.

Could you try plugging in headphones so we take the Apollo out the equation? Just to keep the signal chain as basic as possible to troubleshoot this.

Also are you ok with resetting to factory default settings? Maybe some setting got messed up that isn't obvius.

Headphones from the Kemper have reverb.

― Mark Rothko

• I just tried turning the main output to "master stereo" and I'm not getting stereo into my Apollo....thanks guys. It would have taken me forever to get to the output section to start checking things there. It's probably going to take awhile till I the Kemper becomes more natural.

― Mark Rothko

• "Master Stereo" is the default setting of Main Output Source.

Sometimes it might be most effective to press "Init Globals" in the System Settings. This will reset all global parameters just in case something is really screwed.

• To get real stereo fx you need to go to the X/MOD/DELAY/REVERB block on the upper right on the front of your Kemper. If you have a DELAY fx, press it. Now use the TYPE knob on the left, next of the screen and turn it all the way to the right until you see LOOP STEREO. Press that option.
    Now turn the MIX to about 25 % and listen now what you have got. You need two speakers for stereo...(!)
    You can do that also with reverb chorus etc whatever you have in your rig.
    Finally: SAVE what you have got.

• I just tried turning the main output to "master stereo" and I'm not getting stereo into my Apollo....thanks guys. It would have taken me forever to get to the output section to start checking things there. It's probably going to take awhile till I the Kemper becomes more natural.

If you're not getting stereo into the Apollo it's probably not panned to stereo. Go into the Console software and check to make sure that the channels your Kemper are routed through are panned left and right-they'll be centered in mono by default.