Thank you Mr Kemper and Team

• Ever since I received my Kemper, I have been playing so much more lately. Just finding sooo many great sounds, and user profiles, and downloading and trying out new ones. Been on my guitar soo much and really enjoying it. What a step forward in the right direction for direct guitar!

• I agree!
    After getting the KPA I play everey day and start to get a bussdrivers butt....

However - the problem for me is all the profiles that you want to try and you always need to download it to the USB stick, load it into the KPA AND it must be rebooted each time.
    when you tried perhaps 20 rigs you decide to keep 2 and then you have to delete all the others.
    Takes a lot of time and responsible fo me getting the bussdrivers butt....

We really need an editor similar to the one for AXE-FX or the TC G-system were you just load the patch on the computer and it changes the sound directly in the modeler i.e. KPA in our case.

It should not be nescessary to load it into the memory and no reboot for each time.
    Should save a LOT of time and make it much easier to sort/delete the rigs on the computer.

Hope for that in near future...at least 2012 :thumbup:
    Mike
    Sweden