External Looper - FX Loop Mono or after Kemper?

• Hello,

I'm wondering what those experienced with the Kemper recommend for connecting an external looper (i.e. PIgtronix Infinity Looper).

I'm thinking placing it in the FX Loop Mono under "X" would be a good option - as it would allow you to apply the Mod/Delay/Reverb to an already recorded loop.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how best to setup an external looper?

Dave

• You didn't mention if you use an external speaker or feed into a audio interface.

I place the looper between my KPA and the audio interface. This way I can record a loop and then change the profile or effects if I want.

Cheers

• If you an interface or powered speakers or a mixer AFTER the kemper, then I'd recommend having your looper in between, so after kemper and before whatever comes next.

That's how I do it and allows for full stack and fxs to all be recorded on each loop. Most flexible way in my opinion.

This won't work if you are using powered kemper to a guitar cab. Then you would have to use a loop slot such as X as you suspected.

• Great - thanks for the replies.

I plug my kemper into an audio interface - so it sounds like placing the external looper after the kemper to take advantage of all FX is the way to go.

Thanks!

Dave