Can't get Morphing to work on a Mission Engineering EP1-KP-GN SPL pedal (SPL = springload)

• Hi, I'm a newbie to Kemper Profiler, but I can't get Morphing active even after intensive study of the manual and various online tutorials.
    This is the situation: a Mission Engineering EP1-KP-GN SPL pedal (SPL = springload) is connected to Pedal 5 and 6 on the Remote. All is connected correctly (1 TRS and 1 TR cable for activating the switch). In the Profiler System pedal 5 is set to Morph Pedal, and in the Pedal Links set as 'Morphing to Wah' (this is how I want to use it, when I press the switch the pedal functions perfectly as it should, as a wah.). The setting Morph Pedal is zero at heel position and goes up to 117 when fully pressed (a bit bizarre actually that 117 is the maximum and not 127 as you'd expect, also the graph bar doesn't go up all the way to the right).
    In Rig the page Morph is identically set up (zero at heel and 117 when pedal is fully pressed).
    Unfortunately tweaking for instance delay or reverb times when I press the pedal fully is somehow not stored, or remembered, as it keeps those high values when it goes back to the heel position.
    I wonder if this might have something to do with the fact that it's a spring load pedal that automatically returns to the heel position when released? Or maybe I'm just overlooking something basic and simple? Any suggestions and/or solutions are much appreciated.

Edited once, last by deeBee ().