Headphones while using Kemper in effects loop of HX Effects?

• I've got a real head-scratcher for you... I just picked up the Line 6 HX Effects and have figured out how to take advantage of all of the pedals in the HX AND in the Kemper at the same time. It's amazing. BUT, the only problem is that the HX has very limited output options (just a 1/4" L and R out). So, this means that I am now missing the ability to hear out of a headphone jack out of the HX because it doesn't have a headphone out.

I can still plug in my headphones into the Kemper and hear everything up until it's position in the signal chain, but anything after that is lost, which makes sense.

In any case, I'm considering picking up a Stereo DI Box to run out of the HX, and then running the L and R 1/4" into it and out via XLRs to Front of House, and the Thru lines s to a monitor I will use for Live situations. I can also plug into that monitor for my headphones, but I'm trying to cut down on equipment setup for my house. In any case, I thought I'd check in with you guys to see if there's a better solution. I really only have 2:

1) Use the above solution: HX L & R Out --> Stereo DI Box, Stereo DI Box --> Monitor, Plug headphones into monitor
    2) Get a Helix (!!!)