More USB Ports for Mac

• Hey guys, So i'm using a Macbook and I have 2 USB Ports in it.
    One is for the Audio Interface, and One for the Cubase eLicenser.
    Do you know what USB Splitter should I use for one more USB Port for the cable from the Kemper to the Mac to use Rig Manager?
    thanks alot!

• First of all it should be a powered one so it can provide an external USB drive (HDD or SSD) with the required power.
    Second, it should have enough ports so you can attach not only the eLicenser and Kemper but also some more. Personally I have a 7 port USB3 hub that's even capable of charging a cellphone or e.g. a GoPro camera.

Usually I tend to connect devices with high transfer speeds (e.g. HDD or SSD) directly and devices with lower transfer speeds (eLicenser, Kemper,...) via the USB hub. In your particular case I would keep the audio interface connected directly to the MacBook and all other stuff via the USB hub.

Don't go for the exact number of ports you think you need. Buy one with more ports. It will happen that you want to copy from a pendrive to another pendrive or to an external drive or vice versa. Make your life easy. :)

My USB3 hub is this one:
    http://www.raidsonic.de/produc…x_de.php?we_objectID=2599
    Not sure if it's available where you live but you should be able to get similar quality and port number from other brands as well.

Cheers
    Martin