Kemper Team a little 'Green'???

• UPDATE: Things have been straightened out for me and viewing this forum - Thanks for all your help! Regarding the KPA, I had my first crash today while experimenting with the Cabinet block - hopefully this will be history soon...

All modelers known to man 8o

Edited once, last by Radley ().

• Hi Radley,

I just posted on your original thread but I'll copy here too.

I did the following

Go to http://kemper-amps.com
    Logout if you're already logged in.
    Click login in the top right of the screen
    Enter email, password and click the keep me logged for 2 weeks button.
    Click login.
    Once logged in your name should appear in the top right
    Click on you name to go to your profile
    Click register your amp
    Enter your serial number and click upgrade your account.

It might be Antivirus or Internet protection software blocking something.

Did you log a call with Kemper? They don't seem to frequent the forum that often.

Spence

• Why does the Kemper User Board/Software team seem rather inept? Do they need to hire more programmers or personnel? When I purchased my KPA I was told of a totally new standard of digital processing/profiling capability, but I am starting to get the feeling of a rather shaky company who has not firmly planted their feet on the ground yet - As an 'investor', I have a limited amount of time to make a decision (30 days to be exact) on the promises fulfilled. Dear Kemper: Please do not expect serious players to hang on your promises for long without seeing all the goods promised.

Radley you should be a bit patient with a "Start up" company.They are neither Fender nor Line 6 having this amount of man power etc. b - ut still put the most remarkable peace of Guitar equipment on the market since the invention of tube amps. And regarding all this not yet resolved technical software difficulties. What should all that Millions of professional Microsoft user say that had to use a totally bug software over a whole decade. :P
    For me this little peace is still just amazing and safe me a lot of heavy weight to carry by giving me more flexibility I ever had. I own the Kemper since three weeks now and had no crash at all, use a midi controller and I am waiting for all the nice things to come as performance mode, Footswitch and so on

• Green?

Yes, the KPA is green, and rather fetching it is too. :)

If you knew the history of their Virus synth line you'd likely be less concerned about how the KPA is panning out since their track record is to get it right and attract many a 'serious player'.

• Thanks for the responses guys. I was very frustrated last night because I couldn't read many of the posts here and was hearing about problems with the latest beta software. You are correct however, that I know next to nothing about Kemper or it's Virus synth, so I'm sorry if I over-reacted. Where can I learn more about Kemper?

• Thanks for the responses guys. I was very frustrated last night because I couldn't read many of the posts here and was hearing about problems with the latest beta software. You are correct however, that I know next to nothing about Kemper or it's Virus synth, so I'm sorry if I over-reacted. Where can I learn more about Kemper?

http://virus.info/page/render/lang/en/p/86/do/Company.html

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I was in a big studio today and I noticed a Virus TI flashing away.
    So I said to the owner I see you have a Virus TI...he says, "of course, it's the best synth around, it sets the industry standard, it's one of my favourite pieces of gear ever".
    So I said to him, did you know the Kemper Profiling Amp was invented/designed/manufactured by the same company.
    He didn't realize that but was thrilled to hear it's the same company.

• That is super strange!
    Did you do a full "empty everything" from your webbrowser? Get rid of cookies, temp files, web adresses etc.
    Then come here again and log in.

Do you have any antivirus software that blocks anything, spyware blocker or some online firewall or traffic monitoring system that could try to block this page? If so, disable them temporarily and check again.

• My problem has been solved - somehow a global setting had turned off the individual categories for viewing. Happy Daze!!! 8o Thanks to everyone for your help!