Deleting unused CAB IRs

• Hi all,

being a total newbie I might have a really stupid question:

How do I delete Cab IRs from the KPA?
    I had literally hundreds of cabs sitting on my computer unused and in a fit of madness uploaded them all to my Kemper. Well, of course, 90% suck. So now I want to delete 700 of them. doing it manually (with two clicks, as there's always the "Are you sure" question would be really tedious. So, apart from resetting the Kemper, can I do it differently?
    For examply via the Rig Manager? Thing is, I can't actually find the individual Cab IRs there.

On the plus side - having discovered the way you can tweak the sound just by changing the cabs has really brought a smile to my face. I love my Kemper :thumbup:

• The only fast way the I know of that might not be recommended by Kemper but I have done it once would be to make a backup to a usb stick, Open that back up using a program such as 7-zip or some other program that opens archives, then navigate to the Cab folder and delete all you want to delete. Save the file and restore using the USB stick.

Edited once, last by Dean_R ().

• Thanks for the tip!

Sounds slightly radical, but I might try it. If it goes horribly wrong I can still reset the whole thing. My customised rigs in the Rig Manager should be unaffected, shouldn't they?