Remote LEDs - is there a legend?

• Still getting the hang of this new gear...

So, the Remote has a bunch of LEDs - 4 around each button on the top row, and 2 at each button on the bottom row (not counting the Tap, Tuner, and Loop LEDs). Is there a legend or something that tells me what each of these LEDs indicate? And what they mean when they are on / off / flashing / or turn different colors?

I don't see anything in the documentation that gives a complete picture of this. Does that exist or can someone please explain?

Thanks,
    Ron

• P 163 of the manual:

Effect Buttons I-IIII
    These four buttons can be freely assigned to switch stomps and effects on/off. They can also be used to toggle features in certain effects. Their respective assignments are stored per Rig. Each button can be assigned to several stomps and effects, if you wish.
    The first and second assignments are indicated by the four LEDs around each effect button. The color LEDs in the upper row reflect the category of stomp/effect, just like the color LEDs on the Profiler's front panel. They remain unlit if no effect has been assigned. The LEDs in the lower row indicate whether the respective effect is on or off, just like the corresponding Stomp and Effect buttons on the Profiler's panel. If three or more effects are assigned to the same Effect button within a particular Rig, only the first two effects are visualized by these LEDs.