USB stick problems when moving files.

• I have problems when moving presets with USB memory stick. When entering a stick to a slot the device recognize it perfectly, but after selecting "import" I get an error message saying something like "Couldn't transfer files...." (can't remember exactly).

If I shut down Kemper and switch it back on (while having the memory stick attached), everything works ok.

I have tried with three different memory stick brands and sizes. Is this normal behavior?

Thanks, More

• Hi
    Have you formatted the USB stick in your KPA?
    If not - do that first and try again.
    To format - stick in the empty USB in the KPA, wait until the third soft button lits up, push and follow the screen instruction to format.

Mike

• How many rigs have you on it? What FW are you on?

On KPA I have standard factory rigs and some 10 additional. Or do you mean on the stick? Just few, looks like that it doesn't matter how many there are. I've got the latest 1.0.4.

• Update to this one. I got help from the support, they proposed me to check with other stick. Well, as I said earlier, I tried that before with no luck. But nevertheless I tried again with a small capacity (16MB) memory card attached to a USB card reader. That seam to be working quite well ever since, but I'm still wondering why I'm having issues with larger capacity sticks.

Funny thing, I have an USB electric cigarette (http://www.greensmoke.co.uk/ca…ic-cigarette/prod_33.html), and last night I hooked it to Kemper USB port. Well, it didn't work. It gives the same blinking led signal when a battery is out. It works well with computer USB ports. This makes me wonder if my KPA's USB port voltage is lower than standard? For comparison, I would be glad if someone with a multimeter could check voltage in USB port, I'll do same later tonight.