Won't boot up - freezes at startup screen

• :cursing: i feel with you guys.

I must be really lucky, I'm using it daily (several hours/day) since over 2 months and it has not let me down once....WTF do you guys do with it? Play PacMan? the only game that works is Guitar Hero! :D :D :D :D :D :D

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I must be really lucky, I'm using it daily (several hours/day) since over 2 months and it has not let me down once....WTF do you guys do with it? Play PacMan? the only game that works is Guitar Hero! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yes, I too had been using it without problems for ages. Then I didn't use it for 2 days, and then just switched it on as usual and it didn't work ! So I definitely won't be using it for gigging any time soon, I just couldn't take the chance that it suddenly wouldn't work one day for no apparent reason. Very unreliable.

• I must be really lucky, I'm using it daily (several hours/day) since over 2 months and it has not let me down once....WTF do you guys do with it? Play PacMan? the only game that works is Guitar Hero! :D :D :D :D :D :D

:D:D
    Well I'm lucky as well... had not had one single prob with mine since it arrived (knocking on wood) - but then again all I do is call up a rig, tweak a bit and then play for hours. I'm not really being very experimental on it or putting it through its paces.
    But I'm concearned at the reliability of it and right now - if I had many live gigs, I would be reluctant to use it without a backup.

• Haven't had any major problems other then the kpa locking up and loosing all the program # assigns, hopefully that all be takin care of soon, good thing don't need it for live gigs, or it would be impossible to change patches with a midi controller.