Where are all the other Cabs hiding?

• Yes, the cab selection process needs some improvement.

Once you have the cabs loaded into the Kemper the selection process is perfect.
    The problem is the KPA doesn't come out the box with all the cabs loaded...we have to load them and name them.
    We all name them a different name, so we all have cabs loaded with different names...if we share cabs we might have the same cab with a different name.

Only our Till's cabs have the same name. :D

• We all name them a different name, so we all have cabs loaded with different names...

And that sucks! One of the less flaws of this fantastic unit. Hope Christoph can implement the automatic cab store and that it will recognize when the cab is the same...damn half of them are the ones from Till anyway...

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Thanks for asking this and answering. I was wondering exactly the same thing last night. Gotta check out that cab pack.

• I wish we had an *optional* setting where the cabs of all profiled amps were available for other amps - they could automatically/temporarily be named the same as the amp they came from. They are already taking up memory space, so why do we have to copy them to a different location and use even more memory space?

All modelers known to man 8o

• I wish we had an *optional* setting where the cabs of all profiled amps were available for other amps - they could automatically/temporarily be named the same as the amp they came from. They are already taking up memory space, so why do we have to copy them to a different location and use even more memory space?

Kemper did say they would do exactly what you suggest in a future update...we all suggested it.

What I'm now doing when I sell a KPA to a studio or music store, I supply a USB stick with each KPA, on the stick, the latest firmware, all the user Profiles, and all the cabs including the excellent Till's cabs.
    Costs me peanuts and 10 minutes work, but it's very much appreciated by the buyer.

• What you can do also another way, is to lock everything but the cab. When you then start to step through the rigs everything stays, only the cab changes. Vice-versa you could lock a cab and check if there is any amp that fits.

• Kemper did say they would do exactly what you suggest in a future update...we all suggested it.

What I'm now doing when I sell a KPA to a studio or music store, I supply a USB stick with each KPA, on the stick, the latest firmware, all the user Profiles, and all the cabs including the excellent Till's cabs.
    Costs me peanuts and 10 minutes work, but it's very much appreciated by the buyer.

awesome :thumbup: . its the little things...

• How are you men using different cabs with an existing profile if other men say that the original cab isn't taken out completely when it is turned off? I thought I read somewhere that several fully grown men are trying to go out of the Kemper into a power amp and a real cab and were having difficulty with this since the profiled cab is never really out of the chain even though it is turned off?

• How are you men using different cabs with an existing profile if other men say that the original cab isn't taken out completely when it is turned off? I thought I read somewhere that several fully grown men are trying to go out of the Kemper into a power amp and a real cab and were having difficulty with this since the profiled cab is never really out of the chain even though it is turned off?

Use the force Luke!!! Just give it a try 8)