Profiling technique and file sharing problems

• Hey there when I try to down load a rig/file Safari says there is no App to open it.Any body else experience this?

Also as far as profiling my amps they seem to come out a bit over saturated like Eddie's tone is these days. A little digital sounding and boxy. Should I isolate the cabinet or pull the mic back? Right now I use a 57 slightly off axis close miking.Thanks. Joej

• The rig file has to be copied to a USB stick and loaded in the KPA to open it. It's not a file that will run on a Mac/PC

Have you tried moving the SM57 around and re-profiling? After a profile is shot, when you have the ability to a/b compare the profile and reference amp, is a good time to move your mic around and compare it to the profile to try to improve the sound. Then create a new profile with the new mic position and when a/b'ing you can move the mic some more to refine mic placement. Probably best to take some notes as you go.

• When you download a file the browser ask you whether you want to open the file or just save it. You need to select "save".

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff