The new ‘Monitor Stereo’ for real stereo FX loop?

• Hi guys,

I haven’t been able to test it yet, but in the change log I’ve seen the new option in 5.5.0: Monitor stereo.
    The change log says this about it:
    added: With the option Monitor Stereo the Monitor Out and Direct Out become one logical stereo monitor output. Functions like Output Source, Monitor Volume, Monitor Output Link, Monitor Output Equalizer, Monitor Cab. Off, and Aux In >Mon are then applied to both.
    It doesn’t say anything about the FX loop, but does this mean the monitor out and the direct out can be used as a stereo send for the FX loop?
    In my setup I have a switcher to switch the FX loop between 2 amps and the Kemper, but because the Kemper only has a mono send I have to use a splitter to feed the loop. This would remove the use of the splitter.

Roy

• With the option "Monitor Stereo" Monitor Output and Direct Output become one logical stereo monitor output. Consequently, the settings of the Direct Output are greyed out in the Output Section and all settings of the Monitor Output get applied to the Direct Output.

It's not the other way around: We have no option "Send Stereo", which makes the Monitor Output follow the Direct Output/Send.