Dry to cab (powered Kemper) and FX to 2x FRFR in stereo?

• Connect the guitar cabinet to the Speaker Output of your powered Profiler.
    Activate "Monitor Cab. Off" in the Output Section.
    As Output Source for the Monitor Output select either "Stack" or "Mod Mono" in the Output Section.
    Connect the 2 DXR 10 to the Main Outputs for example via XLR cables.
    As Output Source for the Main Outputs select "DLY/REV Wet" in the Output Section.
    Then level the output volumes of Monitor Output and Main Outputs and input gain of the DXR10 to have a correct effect mix.

Details about wet/dry/wet and even wet/dry/dry/wet setups can be found in the Reference Manual even including pictures.

• Thanks @burkard, I did look but didn't really see anything that stood out. I've looked again and still can't really. I'll need to have a closer look, probably just tired! :)

Thanks for getting back to me. What a great tool this is, very cool that you can do the setup as described above...Axe FX can't do that without extra gear! :) haha

• Output Source "Stack" picks the signal post Stack.

Think I've figured it out.

From the manual "Stack This signal is tapped directly behind the Stack Section and does not include any postamp effects." - I'll use this for the cab.

To send all Post-Stack FX (x-mod-del-rev), I'll need "Master Stereo" to go to the FRFRs.

Thanks for your help.