And one more hi from Germany

• Hi Everyone,

Received my KPA appr. 10 days ago. I was enjoying it so much ever since and couldn't stop playing, reading this fabulous forum and downloading new rigs. That's why it took me until now to say hello! ;-))
    I really appreciate all the great advice and profile sharing which is happening here!! Hopefully I can also contribute my share over time.

Played around with the "Ford Boost" rig over the weekend and was really enjoying it. In case you're interested, here's a quick recording of it over a backing track of Robben Ford's "Revelation". Am not a pro and this was the first and only take. So please ignore the mistakes and sloppy playing! ;)

http://soundcloud.com/markus-pfeffer/revelation

Cheers,
    Markus

P.S.: As there seem to be quite a lot users here from the southern half of Germany it might be nice to do a "user meeting" someday! ;)

• Hi Markus and welcome! You're right, we are quite a few people from south. We are trying to get together at the Musikmesse in Frankfurt the 23rd, I've opened a thread for that. It would be nice if you could come as well.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff