Newbie Questions

• I just purchased the the Kemper and blown away. Two questions.

What would the difference be for placing delay and modulation effects after the Kemper monitor out and placing them in the loop????

I have a non powered Kemper but go into the return on my tube amp. I tried turning off the cab globally in the Menus but it appears to show the cab light on for every rig I select which is a pain. Is the cab disabled even though it is lit on the panel??? Is there a way to lock the cab out on the front panel for every rig??

Thanks much!!!!

Edited once, last by robocomp22: Updated ().

• Hold lock whilst pressing the cab button. It will now stay off. If you switch off the cabinet to the monitor output and connect to your amp with the monitor output, the status of the cabinet will be irrelevant. That's the way I'd do it, so I can still connect headphones.

As for putting effects in the loop, you can switch them on and off per rig and move them in the signal path too. That might not be useful to you though.

• If you want to send a signal to the FOH PA directly from the KPA, you don’t want to lock the cabinets off using the LOCK function. Doing that removes the cabinets from all KPA Outputs.

If the cabinets are off for just the Monitor Output, you can send a signal to FOH that includes KPA cabinets using the Main Output.

You can turn all cabinets Off for just the Monitor Output, using the Output Menu. If you do that, Connect the Monitor Out to your amplifier’s FX Return.