How can I tighten up my profiles?

• I've been getting more into profiling my own amps but the one area I'm still struggling to dial in is in the tightness of my cab. My main cab is a Matamp 4x12 loaded with EV 12L's. My amp naturally has a fair amount of power tube sag but the cab and speakers are super tight. I've been getting my profiles closer and closer but the low end on my actual amp is deep but very tight and the profiles are definitely more rounded with more rumble when I really dig in. Any tips? I've heard this on some of the purchased Mesa Mark II C+ profiles I've purchased, none of them have that laser focused, low-end snap of a real II C+.

“I'm not an abstractionist. I'm not interested in the relationship of color or form or anything else. I'm interested only in expressing basic human emotions: tragedy, ecstasy, doom, and so on.”
    ― Mark Rothko

• I've been getting more into profiling my own amps but the one area I'm still struggling to dial in is in the tightness of my cab. My main cab is a Matamp 4x12 loaded with EV 12L's. My amp naturally has a fair amount of power tube sag but the cab and speakers are super tight. I've been getting my profiles closer and closer but the low end on my actual amp is deep but very tight and the profiles are definitely more rounded with more rumble when I really dig in. Any tips? I've heard this on some of the purchased Mesa Mark II C+ profiles I've purchased, none of them have that laser focused, low-end snap of a real II C+.

Try to refine for a long time.