Expression pedal with volume and wah on remote 5 and 6

• Hello again all, Rich here....I am stuck...I am trying to use my Mission Pedal as a volume and wah pedal through my remote ports 5 and 6. I have a "stereo" cable from port 1 on the mission to port 5 on the remote, and a mono cable from port 2 on the Mission Pedal to Port 6 on the Remote. I have gone to the system menu and calibrated the pedal...I have also gone to the Rig, and within the rig button, I have selected "Lock Vol Pedal" and I tried "Wah-Pedal Volume" and that is all I have messed with....What I want to do is have my Wah/Volume pedal active during all performances...or even in Browser mode if that is possible. I want to push down on the switch to activate Wah, or select it again to have volume control for a lead...that is it...on all rigs....Please let me know if there is a good video on this or if any one can assist....getting frustrated on this one.....Thanks Rich

• Instead of describing the steps again … I know, there is a video on Youtube created by Mission themselves, which explains this in detail. We also offer video tutorials about expression pedals and switches and the Main Manual has a detailed chapter dedicated to this subject as well, but for your application the Mission video might be most specific.

Be aware, that while you configure your Volume Pedal in the Rig Settings, you need to setup your wah effect in one of the effect modules e. g. Module C. Before you do that the Wah Pedal has nothing to control. You wah effects could vary by Rig as well as Location and Range of the Volume Pedal. However, you could also lock both. Volume Pedal is locked in the Rig Settings. The wah can be locked by locking the module e. g. Module C.