Initiate delay 'Freeze' function with expression pedal

• Right now I have the delay freeze function on a footswitch on the remote, but would much prefer to initiate it an expression pedal - toe down, for example. Is this possible? If so, how, if not, can we make it so, Kemper gods?

Kind regards

• The function "Freeze" is a switching function - on/off, no continuous controller. If you connect an expression pedal to the Remote and "misconfigure" it as Mono Switch and assign "Freeze" to it (might still appear as "Hold" in the menu) you can somehow switch on/off with the pedal, but the function is latching. Not really practical.

If you intend to control the same effect like "Freeze" continuously via pedal, I would configure the pedal as Morph Pedal, morph the Mix of the delay down to 0% (while option "Mix: Pre" is selected) and at the same time morph Feedback up to 100%.

• The function "Freeze" is a switching function - on/off, no continuous controller. If you connect an expression pedal to the Remote and "misconfigure" it as Mono Switch and assign "Freeze" to it (might still appear as "Hold" in the menu) you can somehow switch on/off with the pedal, but the function is latching. Not really practical.

This is kind of what I need. I just find it a bit nicer to roll a pedal to initiate the hold instead of a switch which just seems a bit alien to me. This is how I used to set up my Axe FX, dare I say it, and it just works, IMO. I understand that it's contrary to the way pedals like the Superego and EHX Freeze work (with switches).

If you intend to control the same effect like "Freeze" continuously via pedal, I would configure the pedal as Morph Pedal, morph the Mix of the delay down to 0% (while option "Mix: Pre" is selected) and at the same time morph Feedback up to 100%.

This will create a different kind of effect, but I'd be interested to try it. Thanks!

• The only potential differences are sound degradations caused by Low Cut and Hi Cut. Freeze repeats the loop without sound degradation. Include Low Cut and Hi Cut in the Morphing. Morph Low Cut to lowest frequency and High Cut to highest frequency.