Using a powered cab and guitar cab for stereo?

• I have the powered Kemper, several guitar cabs and a ALTO TS12 powered monitor. Is there any way to hook two of the cabinets to get a stereo rig? Example, the ALTO (left) and guitar cab (right)? I am unaware if this would even sound decent. Any ideas are appreciated and if this is possible, where do I make the connections?. Thanks!

• Your Alto Ts12 most likely has preamp signal inputs so don't hook an amps output to that.

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• Thanks. I was thinking that I could run the Alto from the Monitor out connection and the guitar cabinet from the powered cabinet output. Then run one side left and the other right. Just a thought

• I think you would set the Direct output to master right for the Alto, and the powered monitor output for the guitar cab to master left with the monitor cab off.

This set up would be good for either a wet/dry or a full stereo rig. The bonus to having this is getting to feel a real cab on stage along side with the prestige hi fi polished sound from the Alto.

I run a similar rig but with two alto's in stereo and one guitar cab placed between them.

• I reckon it would be worth getting another alto to run as above!

PRS Custom 22's - Fender Strats - Diezel VH4 - Carol Ann OD2 - Toneking Imperial MK2 - Colin the Kemper - CLR Neo ii.