PAJE (french rock duo)

• Hi,

A few months ago I shared the first profiles I did (Dual amps profile Marshall JCM800/Fender Hot Rod Deluxe). I had a good feedback. I've a little bit fine tuned them afterwards in order to have more air. I had my second gig last saturday, and the sound guy told me there still are some level/presence gaps on the low end between my different rigs sound I have to work on in order to maintain a constant pressure in these frequencies (really needed in our duo configuration).

Using the Kemper on stage is very interesting and allows me to improve the work done in studio with the aim of having the perfect kick ass sound.

Below is a sample of our 2nd gig. The drummer is my son, he's 9 years old now.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The sound is not very good, but we'll probably do some recording sessions before the end of the year. I'll do new profiles and will share them. You can follow us on facebook and YouTube).

See you soon ;)

Listen to my 1st profiles and recorded performance with kemper here. On drums it's my son, only 8 years old :P

• Wow - your son can play! Did you say 9 years old? Amazing. What a duo :)

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM