going to pick up my kpa! A question

• Hi everyone!

My KPA arrived today and im going to pick it up soon; pretty psyched!

I have been reading the manual a bit though i catch myself spacing out a lot of times because its not in front of me to try the stuff ive been reading haha.

I havent read anything regarding the question i have so im guessing this feature is not available but i thought id ask and make sure:

If you profile a couple of amps, is there a way to mix two amps like one on each side if in stereo or a simple mix of the two for combining a different character?

i usually like to experiment with that while recording so if there is a way to manage that live it would be great.

Cheers!

• I wish there was. That would be a great feature. :thumbup:

• :cursing: gnmmrfskchtpf... gasp

hahaha thanks for the answer; guess not then!
    Do you think it is possible programming wise? im a very optimistic person so maybe theyll feature it in a future update 8o :?:

haha cheers!

• A mono mix of the 2 is possible to the extent that you use a mixer to send/return/mix and KPA feed during the profiling process. You'll probalbly have some Phasing issue and need to apply some short (few ms) delay to one of the 2 amps in order to get rid of it. Tyler did it using multiple mics

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• thanks for the reply guitarnet!

i understand how to mix mics for profiling but i wonder if the kemper can analyse two different amps at once. I doubt it will give good results (unless someone already tried it; youre saying Tyler did but i didnt understand if you meant several mics or amps) but it would be worth trying.

However i think programming wise it could be possible to just mix two profiles but it will be up to the people at Kemper whether they do it or not. Fingers crossed!