Kemper stalled with 1.06

• Hi gang,

After contacting Kemper with my digital artefact problem (would get digital artefacts like popping and crackles when holding a chord and switching between profiles) my Kemper stalled upon load up today with FW 1.06.

I hope I get it fixed by unplugging the Mains for 1h since I planned on using it in the Studio tomorrow.

I only get the green screen after the Kemper tries to load up.

This is a real bummer for me, since I have the fear that there might be something with the Hardware? I used the Kemper last night and this problem came up upon first start up try today.

Dote

Edited once, last by Dote ().

• So:

unplugging the mains cable from the Kemper (off) and waiting for 1h got the Kemper to start again. I really do not know what to think of this.

Will report back if the problem happens again.

Dote

• I'd frist try to boot again holding the system button. Rigs don't get deleted. (Hold the button long enough! After a while the display say that it inits or something like that). Global settings are reset to factory values afterwards!

Some more ways here, a list from the user Armin, not from the Kemperteam:

http://www.soundside.de/support/KPARecovery.htm

The last ways described contain deleting all rigs! I hope you have a backup of everything, so you can restore it.
    Factory rigs can get restored from the system menu. You don't need a stick for these, but for everything else.

Good luck and please tell us later what did the trick!

Edited once, last by Froschn ().