problem with usb?

• I just bought a new 4gb usb. I inserted in the kemper but nothing happens. I read that the 3rd soft button (i guess the ones between type and browse knobs should light up but nothing happens.

Are there some compatibility issues with specific usbs?

• I just bought a new 4gb usb. I inserted in the kemper but nothing happens. I read that the 3rd soft button (i guess the ones between type and browse knobs should light up but nothing happens.

Are there some compatibility issues with specific usbs?

Are you sure that you inserted it while NOT being on some edit page? Otherwise you can't see it..also did you wait long enough ? what happens if you plug the stick in your computer now ? Does it show 3 folders ?

• Bruno thanks for your help!! (Btw are you the same Bruno that hangs out on HRI?)

I tried another usb (8gb) this time and it worked (so i dont think i am doing anything wrong). I Dono why the smaller usb isnt recognised but that sucks cause i bought it especially for the kemper haha

(btw i cant beleive me ears. i had high expectations but wow. just tried fender with some stock profiles, havent tried high gain with humbucks yet.)

• Bruno thanks for your help!! (Btw are you the same Bruno that hangs out on HRI?)

I tried another usb (8gb) this time and it worked (so i dont think i am doing anything wrong). I Dono why the smaller usb isnt recognised but that sucks cause i bought it especially for the kemper haha

(btw i cant beleive me ears. i had high expectations but wow. just tried fender with some stock profiles, havent tried high gain with humbucks yet.)

Funnily a 1 gig one is faster - that's what I use just one I had hanging around. I guess the KPA reads smaller sticks faster

Yep that's me :)

BTW you don't need something that big ..I have 18Mo used in my Kemper PC folder with may be 500 rigs ,some updates ETC... a 1GB is already overkill ;)

• Yep that's me :)

BTW you don't need something that big ..I have 18Mo used in my Kemper PC folder with may be 500 rigs ,some updates ETC... a 1GB is already overkill ;)

Yes i know man! i just bought the 4gb cause i liked how it looks and it was cheap but now i have to use my 8gb usb so it is ironic :s

Anyway great to talk to you man i heard some great things over at HRI coming from you :thumbup:

A plus tard l'ami!