Accidental Factory Stomp Deletion

• When I first got my KPA I'm pretty sure that I accidentally deleted one of the factory stomps while mucking around trying to navigate the menus. If I did In fact do this, would it have been reloaded on a firmware update? I have no idea which one it was unfortunately.

Any suggestions?

"Tone is in the fingers" is not a necessary response to anything that I might type on any internet forum threads. Thank you.

• You can restore the factory rigs from somewhere in the system menu. Make a backup first, so you can restore what you have now in case something unexspected happens.

Was hoping to avoid this solution if by chance the factory stomps get restored on a firmware update. Anybody know this?

"Tone is in the fingers" is not a necessary response to anything that I might type on any internet forum threads. Thank you.

• stomp/fx presets (like rigs) will not be changed by FW update. What you deleted was not a stomp (left dial, you cannot cancel them) but a stomp preset (right dial, just settings), nothing important

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff