New Rack, something loose inside?

• Hi!
    I just got a Kemper Rack, brand new. Unpacked, and as I looked it over, I heard what sounds like something loose inside. I gave it a gentle jiggle, heard sound. Checked all screws outside, none loose. Check all buttons to see if one might be defective, all tight. Checked all knobs, all work fine, seem solid. When I jiggle it, I am hearing what sounds like a screw that is slightly loose, and has a washer, so the washer is what is making the sound.

Since it is brand new, I cannot open it without voiding the warranty (I assume), since there are no serviceable parts inside. It seems to be working 100% fine, but I am afraid of Murphy's Law kicking in at some point, and if it is a screw with a washer that is loose, that it will eventually fall out, and then cause havoc. Returning it for an exchange would mean waiting another week or two to get a replacement, and that would not be fun.

Anyone know of anything inside that would make that type of noise when the Kemper Rack is jiggled a little?

Heather :)

Kemper Rack