3 Things you would like Kemper to develop (and release) in the next month

• A non profiling version for live use.
    I would love to have a 1 or 2u rack unit with no profiling capability at a lower price point. I have no desire to profile amps. I have a few nice amps, but I'm sure someone has profiled them already with better mics/mic placement knowledge than I have.........Oh, and a foot controller. :)

This makes perfect sense, but will never happen......

• Maybe not in the next month but the three next things I would like to see being implement are:

1) High quality spring reverb
    2) High quality tape delay
    3) The KFC of course! ;)

• 1. Eq with more flexibility in the output section and stack eq section. like Mesa and Carvin have around: 75. 150. 500. 1.5k. 3k.
    No need to use FX slots for Eq.
    2. Mood delay, reverse delay and hold delay.
    3. Less latency.
    4. synth guitar Fx with real oscillators.

• Dynamic speed dialing on the browsing knob
    • Spring Reverb and tape echo delay
    • Reverb that can be used in different places in the effects chain

The Dynamic Speed dialing would really be helpful in the near future :)

• 1. Dynamic speed dialing and long press buttons
    2. EXP pedals assignable to any parameter on a per rig basis
    3. More realistic/varied Analog/Tape delay (more control over modulation)

Not that the delays are bad at all! I like them a lot and I will use them once I get my whole rig up and running. But they haven't convinced me to get rid of my Timefactor yet. Adding #2 above would be a great first step.

Love my KPA so far. These things would put it even further over the top!

• Am ready to get a KPA but it's lacking three key features that are preventing me from taking the plunge! Anyone else feel this way? Am I missing something? I've heard and seen what a great unit this is. Just wondering about the following. No disrespect intended! I know it's not easy to design, build and market a box of this complexity.
    1. No sp/dif out higher than 44.1. Needs to be at least 96. Can't use KPA as master clock. Most pro recording is done at higher resolution than 44.1. The KPA is supposed to be a pro recording solution. Analog outs into digital interface means an additional step of a/d conversion. Anyone using the KPA in this way? how's it sounding?
    2. No librarian for Mac. Coming but when?
    3. No live foot controller solution. Coming but when? I know other controllers work so not a huge deal.

• Am ready to get a KPA but it's lacking three key features that are preventing me from taking the plunge! Anyone else feel this way? Am I missing something? I've heard and seen what a great unit this is. Just wondering about the following. No disrespect intended! I know it's not easy to design, build and market a box of this complexity.
    1. No sp/dif out higher than 44.1. Needs to be at least 96. Can't use KPA as master clock. Most pro recording is done at higher resolution than 44.1. The KPA is supposed to be a pro recording solution. Analog outs into digital interface means an additional step of a/d conversion. Anyone using the KPA in this way? how's it sounding?
    2. No librarian for Mac. Coming but when?
    3. No live foot controller solution. Coming but when? I know other controllers work so not a huge deal.

Here is info for 2 and 3:

2 - Librarian for MAC is available. It is called Rig Manager, and is a free download from Kemper.

3 - The last official word was "by the end of the year" for a Kemper product. But, like you said, ANY controlller can be used.

• 1-) I wish Kemper will be able to record via usb to computer.

2-) I wish it has tone matching. (like the axe fx has. Play any guitar recording from computer and it automatically match your guitar tone same as the one you wanted)

3-) That's all i am waiting to see in the unit before i buy one...

And i wonder is there any rumour about new kemper model for 2015?? Maybe in January at Namm 2015?

Edited once, last by canneerr ().

• 1 and 2 are not going to happen. Tone matching can be done in any DAW.
    And the Axe only has it to market it as a sort of" profiling" which it clearly is not.
    Kemper sounds superior when you look for raw amp tones.
    Also there's no hint of any new Kemper V2 and I doubt there will be one for a couple more years.

• Tonematching is nice to have if you want to use that tones for live or jamming, with a daw you can only use for recording. (I don't want an axe fx, i agree that KPA is way good than it.)

And why the usb recording feature isn't going to happen?

The only thing that i am afraid of is, if i buy one KPA now and they will release V2 2 months later at NAMM...

• Analog outs into digital interface means an additional step of a/d conversion. Anyone using the KPA in this way? how's it sounding?

It sounds spectacular! Certainly not worse than when you mic the real amp. if you've golder ears you might be able to tell some difference, but in the same league as using a different mic pre for its nuances :)

What Ingolf suggested will certainly work, but I wonder if it is worth the effort, the mess, the cost, the complication.
    I'd remove it from my personal check list :)

why the usb recording feature isn't going to happen?

The only thing that i am afraid of is, if i buy one KPA now and they will release V2 2 months later at NAMM...

Eng. Kemper explicitly stated that the feature won't be implemented. Compatibility issues with the drivers among different platforms/computers.

As for a new version coming up... there's still a long, already-planned evolutionary path to go for the Profiler as it is now, so I'd second the idea that a P2 won't see the light in the next future.
    Having said this, new things are destined to be created. There will always be a greater/bigger/more performant-powerful-beautiful device.
    Your Profiler will nevertheless sound the same as today in 10 years: if you like it now, buy it and enjoy ;)