Stage / Remote - Pedal LED configuration change.

• As I understand, right now the 4 LEDs for a pedal button are configured as such :

1. When you assign the first module (stomp/fx) to a pedal, the top left LED will get the Module's color (red/blue/green etc..) and remain ON, to indicate which type of effect is there.
    (WHILE) the bottom left LED will turn ON/OFF in WHITE to indicate the state of the module.

2. When you assign a SECOND module to a pedal, the top right LED will get the color of the type of effect and bottom right will indicate ON/OFF in white.

3. When assigning a 3rd and 4th module to a pedal, the LED configuration will have no indication for it, and will remain the same as when you've added the first two modules.

My request/offer :

When a 3rd (and/or 4th) module is assigned to a pedal, please change the configurations so the 'bottom right LED' will indicate the 'module's type color', while the 'bottom left LED' will indicate the ON/OFF state. --- > VERY EASY TO SEE IN LIVE SITUATION.

Lastly : Module Flipping
    In case of "module flipping", ----> ONLY when there are more than 2 modules assigned to the same pedal.
    (i.e module A and B are OFF while module C is ON, and configured to flip with the press of a pedal button)
    Optimal Solution : Please make it so LED are in the 'module type color' in 30% feedback (dimmed) for OFF state and 100% feedback (undimmed) for ON state.

This way, one can tell that there are 3 or 4 modules assigned to the switch, which ones are they, and what are their ON/OFF state.

Thanx!8)