Simple Pedal setup for the KPA

• Noob here yet again..........sorry for the bother but I need a little further information if anyone has a minute. I requested some help in regard to being able to change between 2 different Rigs or Presets. It was suggested that I use a Boss FS-6 pedal. However, I'm not exactly sure how to integrate the pedal with the KPA and just switch back and forth between the 2 presets. I did a search but could not find what I was looking for. I know this may be asking a lot but if any of you have already done this and can post directions it would be greatly appreciated. I currently use an old Line 6 AX2 that has 2 presets that I have used for years. I have found 2 presets in the KPA that I would like to try live at our next gig but I'm not sure how to use the Boss FS-6 to switch back an forth between the presets on the KPA. If anyone has the info and it would not be to much of a bother, it would be greatly appreciated. Also, I'd like to integrate a Mission Volume pedal if it is possible. Again, sorry for the bother. I'm looking forward to getting to know the KPA well enough that some day I'll be able to help other Noobs with problems.

Cheers,

Mj

• Hi,

My guess is that if you connect the Boss FS-6 to one of the two Switch/Pedal inputs on the KPA, you will be able to switch back and forth between two consecutive presets.

PS: I have a FS-6 myself, so when I have some time, I'll give a try and eventually confirm this.