Some sort of date added..for downloaded presets

• In my system, it seems that if a file was created on the exchange back in march, it saves it as created back in March...So if I import it, and sort by date, it will show up amongst the older files. If I add a bunch of files at once, they all get mixed up and it because difficult to figure out which profiles I just imported...

• In my system, it seems that if a file was created on the exchange back in march, it saves it as created back in March...So if I import it, and sort by date, it will show up amongst the older files. If I add a bunch of files at once, they all get mixed up and it because difficult to figure out which profiles I just imported...

Which is one of the major reasons we need some type of rig management. Right now this is a problem. And the only way I know of finding rigs you imported from various dates is to copy the files you are importing to word pad, (or some other type of software or file) and follow along to find the ones you imported. Its very time consuming and cumbersome. You can also rename them, but its just as cumbersome.