Kemper profiling amplifier stock demo request.

• Hi.
    I don't own a KPA, I just wish I had the cash to buy one. However, I'd like to see a demo about the stock abilities of the Profiler. By stock stuff I mean preset rigs, profiled amplifiers and pedals. Is there a good demo about these features already? If not, I'd hope someone would have the time to demo them. Thank you.

• Hi Elvastinen,

Just go to You Tube, and type in "Kemper Profiling Amp".

Here's a few basic videos for you.
    [YOUTUBE]wMdDLyr-JMI&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]F4lo2zYFcrI&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]2U9FZvGUa9A&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

Edited once, last by imall41 ().

• Hi Elvastinen,

I'm exactly in the same situation than you. The Kemper Amp is actually the very next thing on my wish list... (I just bought a new guitar first :))
    So, I'm spending a lot of time to watch videos, listening demos, etc...

I found a very interesting 1 hour video made by the guys from Andertons:

[YOUTUBE]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/YOUTUBE]

Phil

• Thanks for the replys. The first three videos are ok, but camera audio isn't really that convincing and I wish they demonstrated the actual amps and stomp boxes more. The andertons video is also great but they dont really demonstrate the stock capabilities any better.

• Thanks for the replys. The first three videos are ok, but camera audio isn't really that convincing and I wish they demonstrated the actual amps and stomp boxes more. The andertons video is also great but they dont really demonstrate the stock capabilities any better.

I would not care that much about stock capabilities, most of the users here are having a blast with the shared profiles on Rig Exchange. The last addition from Andy, Mats and Kemper are equivalent to a mind blowing FW update on a modeler! 8o 8o 8o

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

There are soo many amps to try in the stock list alone... most of them have 3 or 4 from the same amp with different setting... I got mine yesterday and was playing till the small house of the night... it's crazy that it even feels like you're playing a real tube amp.. I wanted an orange amp for soo long...and here I can have all of them... there is an orange rocker and it sounds just the same as any video I've heard... no need to stress about using a mic and making a lot of noise... amazing stuff... and there are about 500 amps on the sharing forum... :whistling:

Leg em down and yackem smackem