Performance 1 was Copied over with Performance 2

• As suggested by Kemper support, I did a flash initialization to start my kemper like new and then did a restore and everything was restored fine. As instructed:

In order to reset the PROFILER to the as-delivered-state please perform the following steps:
    1. First, consider to create a backup as this process will delete all user data and reset all settings.
    2. Upgrade to the current PROFILER operating system release software. The steps are described in the manual.
    3. Press and hold SYSTEM Button and Soft Button 1 (left above display) while powering on.

4. Keep holding the buttons until "System Maintenance " appears on the display.
    5. In Maintenance Mode press "Recovery", "Flash Init", "Yes", "Ok".
    6. Then press the EXIT button and reboot or simply restart the PROFILER. The PROFILER will now start empty without any data.

7. Restore the backup via USB memory stick. The process is explained in the manual. The PROFILER will restart automatically.

8. Shut down. Press and Hold the two buttons RIG and SYSTEM while powering on. Keep holding until message appears "Initializing…".
    The PROFILER will now start like a brand-new device under current software and will ask for your confirmation of date, time and Owner Name entry.

This all went well until step 8. After step 8, my 2nd performance was copied to my first performance and everything about what I had for performance 1 was copied over. I tried restoring again but it's not changing. Any ideas how to get it back?

• Try the following after step 8: Use RIG Up button moving one Performance up followed by RIG Down button moving one Performance down.

I doubt that the stored Performances are impacted by step 8, just the temporary buffer might be confused.

• Try the following after step 8: Use RIG Up button moving one Performance up followed by RIG Down button moving one Performance down.

I doubt that the stored Performances are impacted by step 8, just the temporary buffer might be confused.

Thanks for your response. Somehow the problem fixed itself as I browsed through performances, my first one came back. I never thanked the Lord more in my life. But still not sure what happened or how I fixed it?

• I think, it's just the buffer that comes up immediately after a restart, which has been irritating you. The Performance in this buffer doesn't exactly represent any stored Performance. As soon as you make one move (Performance up or down) you start to load Performances as stored.