Powerrack is not remembering performance settings.

• Hi Kemper Owners,

Since the release of the new rig manager/editor I have been experiencing a strange problem. I edit performances and add effects to them etc and everything is fine. But after a while of not using the Kemper, I switch on and the settings on my performances are not like I left them before, ie: where I had a clean sound progged, it now has an amp on it with distortion, or when I progged a lead guitar setting with a delay or reverb, they are missing, and the amp sound I had is changed to something else. I backed up the performances before I switched off the last time, but even when I load them again from the backup they do not load like when I previously saved them. It's extremely annoying, I have had this happen 3 times now, is there some kind of internal battery that needs changing or am I missing something else?

Thanks in advance....

"Music makes the world a better place. Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music."

Jimi Hendrix.

Edited once, last by deangersmith ().

• First make sure, your software is current.

And then please specific, if you are referring to the first Performance as it appears after the restart, which doesn't necessarily the Performance as stored. Or are you referring, that you freshly loaded?

I'm not aware of any conditions, that a Performance stored doesn't appear as stored, when freshly loaded under current software.

• Software is all up to date. I'll try again:

I create a performance, edit it, ie: add effects like reverb/delay/chorus what ever, say on bank 1, then I move to bank 2 and create a 2nd one there, ie: a clean sound without distortion etc, maybe with some reverb and chorus. all good, continue on to the other banks doing the same. Save it as store it. A week later I switch on, load that performance and the bank 1 or two etc has not been stored like I saved it, ie: the clean sound will now have an amp on it with distortion, or the delay and reverb are not there anymore, as if I never stored/saved it, it has happened 3 times now, even if I load the performance fro my desktop where I backed it up, the Profiler does not give me those settings I saved/backed up.

"Music makes the world a better place. Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music."

Jimi Hendrix.

Edited once, last by deangersmith ().

• While editing a Performance, how do you navigate from Slot to Slot? Via front panel or foot switches? If you use foot switches, former edits within the Performance are withdrawn. So either exclusively navigate on the front panel while you edit. Or store the Performance before you move to the next Slot.

• Thanks Burkhard, I am positive I have tried both, I will try again tonight and post results...

Jimi Hendrix.