Allowing a profile to be re-profiled/refined in a DI sense

• No idea if this could be programmed into the KPA but follow me...

I want to:
    Go into Profiler mode
    Load up an existing rig in my KPA***Requiring some rerouting programming of course
    Then re-profile/refine it in a DI sense with my own stomps in front of the signal or in between the send and return.

Thus... allowing me to create profiles of my downloaded rigs with my own stomps and save/share them.

Christoph - could this be a possibility??? I understand that the intention of the KPA wasn't to profile pedals although it can work in many instances either just a straight DI profile of an actual pedal or they could be sitting in the signal chain while profiling an amp/pedals but this gives us the distinct advantage of me using my own stomps with amps that don't have or else let's me offer my stomps capabilities up to be shared on the exchange for those interested/requesting certain combinations that they couldn't have normally without buying the actual stomps.

CK - Any thoughts on ways to accomplish this or any thoughts on this matter. There are certainly more that a few of us who would be interested in the ability to pull this off (even if some stomps just can't be profiled).

"Tone is in the fingers" is not a necessary response to anything that I might type on any internet forum threads. Thank you.