help lost my effects

• Looking at the STOMPS and EFFECTS buttons of your classical PROFILER model. But I even don't know which model you own.

To be honest, your question is much too unspecific to provide any specific hint. What do you mean by "my effects"? The effects as such are part of the software and cannot get lost. Is it your effect presets, that you are missing? Or are you loading Rigs, which used to have effects and now there are none? Have you really stored those? Browser Mode or Performance Mode? Anything locked?

Press Init Globals in System Settings. This will reset all global settings including Locking.

• …. a bit of voodoo could help as well.

I think, we should first understand, what "lost all my effects" really means. I could imagine a beginner having misunderstandings. Perhaps Output Source set to "Stack" or Effects Section switched off and locked.

• What is exactly switched off? Each module and section has its button to switch it on and off.

If the Effects Section has been switched off, press the button named "EFFECTS".