About MIDI control and NRPN protocol

• The above-mentioned issue is being discussed in the private forum.

The user Musicman65 was asking the following:

Most of the MIDI floorboards I have researched are not flexible enough
    to send that many CC's or can't embed the data in the correct CC
    sequence. If you know of a unit that can do this, I would greatly
    appreciate any suggestions.

IINM, Gordius perfectly fits this need. Gordius products can be programmed to send any MIDI sequence. What's coolest, should they not be able to prform the task, I'm pretty sure Xavier de Donder will add this characteristic to the software. He's totally willing to make his machines suited for users' need, and this has already happened several times.
    I believe the most expert users will be already able to take some consequences from just downloading the User Manual.

HTH

• Thanks for the heads up. I found the Gordius today after asking the question. it looks perfect.....except the price.....$699 USD and I would still need 2 expression pedals. I may purchase one anyways since its the only unit able to send NRPN.

bd

• I've just got my Gordius LG yesterday, and setting it up to control the basic KPA functions was a breeze. However, due to lack of advanced MIDI control on the KPA side and/or proper documentation of the MIDI commands needed, I don't see a way to start using the advanced features of the Gordius as of yet...shame (or I'm missing something).

• Thanks for the heads up. I found the Gordius today after asking the question. it looks perfect.....except the price.....$699 USD and I would still need 2 expression pedals. I may purchase one anyways since its the only unit able to send NRPN.

You're welcome musicman65!

European price is 500 €. Would you save anything by having it bought here?

OTOH, have you checked whether the Little Giant Module is able to perform the task? Maybe with a little tweak by Xavier...
    LGM was meant to work together with a Behringer FCB1010 in order to expand its capabilities. It might be worth investigating...

HTH