Fender Machete Combo Pack

• Hi there,
    i am presenting you Fender's new Hi Gain Combo, the Fender Machete.
    I profiled this superb amp tonight with my beloved Sontronics Ribbon Mic, a Shure Sm7b and also i profiled the DI Out with the speaker emulation.

I was really surprised how well this amp performs, no matter how much gain in both channels, it really rocks out.
    But beside of that, it has a fine clean sound which breaks up really fine when driven hard.

I didn't like the digital reverb on it, but in the KPA there is my favorite digital reverb so, don't care about that.
    I left all the profiles dry for your own tweaking.

I set the tone of the amps in relation to the guitar i wanted to use, there was a fat tone for the PRS, a rounded one for a G&L Tele, a gritty tone for a PRS with P90 and a semi-hollow Ibanez and of course for a hi gain, drop down 7 string Schecter.

enjoy

Ps: you'll find them in the Rig Exchange under: FNDR Machete :)
    and you'll find also my other rigs in the cloud with profiled amps like a H&K Tubemeister5, Peavey Triple X, Bugera V5, ZT Club Combo, all with different microphones like AKG C414, Shure SM7B, Sontronics Delta, Sontronics Omega and more to come

• Your mic collection is interesting - tell me more.....

Thx, i spent a lot of time choosing some "different" mics.
    Everyone has a Neumann, Sennheiser, Royer and so on.

I tried to collect some other stuff and i really fell in love with the Sontronics Products.
    They did a fabulous Alternative to a SM57 which is called Sontronics Halo.
    Sounds more open, without the mid-boost, sounds to me more like the sound of the amp.

I've chosen a active Ribbon Mic cause they're acting more consistently.
    And Ribbon Mics are my "to die for" when it comes to a good guitar tone, even for low down Drop-A 7 String Stuff.
    But they have to be treated careful.

I've also tested a MD421, an Electro Voice RE320, Audix i5, Beyerdynamic M130, Blue Blueberry, Violet Design Amethyst, Neumann M149, Shure KSM, Groove Tubes Velo8, SE Electronics VR1 voodoo, Royer 121 and a lot more... (i work in a music store btw)

I will not say that my mic collections is the best or something.. for me it just works.
    One mic for every sound to go

• The demo I heard of this amp has me intrigued can't wait to try it out