No volume on LOOPER coming out through monitor outs

• Hello Kemper world! Bear with me I’m new to the Kemper world and this is my virgin post. I got my green beast (Kemper Stage) about 6 months ago and I love this machine. I spend everyday learning new things about it but now I’m coming for help. I finally figured out the looper function and was getting minimal to no volume during playback’ I hit the post position for it and now I hear it clear, but when I change rigs and play crunch over the lead tone it sounds like crap and the volume levels are totally off. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance

• Okay I figured out I had the looper in the pre position so that’s why it turned to crap when I changed the rig, but I guess the problem then remains is WHY Can’t I hear the playback of the looper ? Volume super low and I set the looper volume to the max on the System page,,

• Okay, last try here, lol, looper works perfect this way on the post position listening on headphones, but the issue is I can't hear the looper play back through the monitor output. is there a separate volume control for looper through the monitor outs? or a link