Kemper Crashing (performance mode) while Rig Manager is running

• Hi!

So issue I have is that when I'm in Performance mode and my kemper unit is connected to Rig Manager running on mac, sometimes I experience crash when changing amp slots. I spot it when after slot change, sound changes as expected however i see no change on Kemper controller nor Kemper unit itself. Still previous bank is highlighted and in this situation i can no longer control anything (go back to previous slot or any other slot, can't control any parameter). Even when I go from Performance to Browse i see no change. After few minutes controller goes black and Kemper Unit mutes. I have to turn it off and back on to make it work. I'm using up to date software (no beta version). Anyone experienced something like that?

• I've had this happen a couple of times, also with RM on Mac. Exact same symptoms as you describe, complete with controller going dark. It's very intermittent and requires a power cycle to bring back. If you get a solution, please post?

• And how many profiles do you have in Rig Manager? I'm thinking maybe it happened after adding quite a huge pack there. I had like 1k profiles and over time now it went for over 70k profiles. Not sure if crashing was a thing before because I wasn't using performance mode so much