Copy Performances with Kemper Stage and ...

• It wold be awesome, if you add a copy-performance option in a menu, because it’s much easier than copy/paste every rig that I need in a performance. I know that this is possible with the rig manager, but I don’t want to take the laptop with me in every rehearsal.

Another point:

Please add a „Cab Off“ and the Kone Settings (and EQ) to the Send 1 of the Kemper Stage ? so i can use the stereo monitor signal, with a FOH Signal, to my IEM and the Send 1 with a small PA to a Kemper Kone Cab can be used for the Stagesettings ;)

• When you press STORE in Performance Mode you can choose the destination. So you could for example load Performance 13 and store as Performance 39.

Why don't you use the HEADPHONE output to drive your IEM in stereo? You can mix the FOH monitor mix into that. Many people use it that way including myself. And then you have the MONITOR OUTPUT to drive your KEMPER Kone(s).

• When you press STORE in Performance Mode you can choose the destination. So you could for example load Performance 13 and store as Performance 39.

Why don't you use the HEADPHONE output to drive your IEM in stereo? You can mix the FOH monitor mix into that. Many people use it that way including myself. And then you have the MONITOR OUTPUT to drive your KEMPER Kone(s).

Thanks for the tip ;)

I did this with my Kemper Rack. But first I want to control the monitor volume by feet / expression pedal. That’s not possible with the headphone out. And the other thing is, the sound of my headphone out can not be very loud, my clean sounds start „clipping“ ... the problem is just with this Output. Other outs have no problems with this.