Gate auto loads with loop UPDATE : sample

• I Just wanted to test my old vintage TS9 to answer Mat's post and also compare its tone to the stomp box equivalent..and doing this I found something weird ...as soon as I switch the loop ON the noise lowers like if the new gate stomp gets on ..is it me or ?(

UPDATE : Sample below

Edited 3 times, last by BRUNO ().

• My old box sounds better than the equivalent :) ..100% sure that some gate switches on as soon as loop is selected..I'm going to check if it happens with loop post amp too

• Happens with loop distortion post amps too..the two other loops are unaffected by this..Pre amp it affects all 3 loops types
    Anyone can confirm ???

Edited once, last by BRUNO ().

• So here is a file that shows this bug I got..High gain rig loaded with Zero gate anywhere..Stompbox B is loaded with Loop distortion and a simple patch cable is plugged from send to return
    At first the stomp is off..you can hear some slight noise from the profile,I then play a few chords and the noise is back again..then at 18 sec I engage the stomp (the loop) and listen how it becomes silent..I play a few chords again and then stop and still it is silent
    IMHO I have the 2:1 gate loaded at the same time when I load the loop

http://soundcloud.com/bruno64-1/loop-gated