Soundside Profiles

• Yes, I am still alive ;)

I had a lot of work in the last time (for other projects) - currently am I on holidays - and plan to create new profiles from next week on.
    The next ones will be:
    Koch Studiotone
    Mesa Boogie MK V

Check out the existing ones:
    Elmwood Modena M60 (22 profiles)
    Marshall JVM 410H (34 profiles)
    Mesa Boogie Lonestar Special (28 profiles)
    57' Fender Deluxe with Jensen speaker (19 profiles)
    Fractal Audio AxeFx II (49 profiles)
    Body resonances of various instruments (16 profiles)

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

Edited once, last by Armin ().

• Hi Spence,

next will be the "Koch Studiotone", than the "MK V" ...

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

• Sorry for the delay.

I had a lot of trouble with the German tax authority in the last weeks - they seam to be more used to see people sell real hardware and not virtual stuff like sounds, patches and apps ;)

'Hope to get the Koch Studiotone profiles up by the end of next week.

• Hi Armin,
    great job !
    I love your last profiles! Bought the whole bunch and they are the best profiles I have on my KPA so far!
    However, the profiles give me the same love/hate relation I had with my real JVM. It sounds like a modern Marshall, but I would prefer the old ones, like JTM45, JCM800, also a nice Fender Twin Reverb and a Tonemaster profile would be great.
    I'm hoping you can add some of these classic amps. However, I'm looking forward to the Mark V profile.

• Armin

What exactly is included in your Acoustic Profile package?

Thx

USMC7312

MY GEAR:
    Taylor T5 Koa, Taylor SBS1, Fender Select Koa Telecaster | PRS SE 50 w/ 2x12 Cab | Kemper Profiling Amp | 2x Tannoy 601a Monitors

• Armin

What exactly is included in your Acoustic Profile package?

Thx

The acoustic profile package contains both:

- Raw body resonances (no effects) of various instruments stored into the KPA amp and cab block.

- Variations of the Raw-Profiles and/or effects added

These profiles can be used to let an electric guitar sound more acoustic.

• Koch Studiotone profiles are now included in the full bundle and can be purchased as separate set as well.

The bundle includes now 199 profiles - so one profile is less than 50 cent.

• Hallo Armin,

I bought your profiles, loves them and appreciate your work. However, I'm a bit disappointed that I need to pay the full price for the Koch-Profiles for I bought the full profile package just a few days to early... Is it planned to make an upgrade available for the coming profiles in a more existing user friendly way?

Viele Grüße
    Sebastian

• Hallo Armin,

I bought your profiles, loves them and appreciate your work. However, I'm a bit disappointed that I need to pay the full price for the Koch-Profiles for I bought the full profile package just a few days to early... Is it planned to make an upgrade available for the coming profiles in a more existing user friendly way?

Viele Grüße
    Sebastian

Hi Sebastian,

We sold single profile sets for $19.99 since the start.
    The bundle price increases while more and more profile sets were added - it's not an abo - it includs all available profiles at the time of purchase - and it's currently 35% off.

IMHO even $19.99 is quite cheap for more than 30 profiles - and the lot of work needed to create them.

• But if I'd just waited a couple of days I would only pay 5$ more to get the 30 profiles...
    If it continues like this an should have waited some weeks more and get the next amp profiles also in the bundle so I would also save on the new amp profiles. For each update I now loose the 35% rebate just because I bought earlier. This is not very "early" adopter friendly and I will think more than twice if I buy again. For me there should be a cheaper update option for customers who bought the full package!

Just compare what Andy offers:
    "Currently Im offering a 40% discount on the bundle, so that will increase in the future to a further discount for loyalty reasons, on a new pack for example."

Edited once, last by Bechti ().

• Hey, what are the first 43 presets on the AXE II? I did a half-hearted google and couldn't find the listing. Anyone buy this bundle from Armin and are they any good?

"Heavy Metal does have a message for the rest of the world: Fuck You!" -Sebastian Bach

• His are the names of the first 42 AxeFxII Presets at the time of profiling:

(000) 59 Bassguy.kipr
    (001) 65 Bassguy.kipr
    (002) Brownface.kipr
    (003) Deluxe Verb.kipr
    (004) Double Verb.kipr
    (005) A-Class 15.kipr
    (006) Top Boost.kipr
    (007) Plexi Normal.kipr
    (008) Plexi Treble.kipr
    (009) 1987x Treble.kipr
    (010) Brit 800.kipr
    (011) Hipower Brilliant.kipr
    (012) USA Clean.kipr
    (013) USA Lead.kipr
    (014) Recto Orange.kipr
    (015) Recto Red.kipr
    (016) Euro Blue.kipr
    (017) Euro Red.kipr
    (018) Shiver Clean.kipr
    (019) Shiver Lead.kipr
    (020) Euro Uber.kipr
    (021) SOLO100 Crunch.kipr
    (022) SOLO100 Lead.kipr
    (023) Freidman BE.kipr
    (024) Freidman HBE.kipr
    (025) PVH 6160.kipr
    (026) Mr. Z 38.kipr
    (027) CAE 3+SE Rhythm.kipr
    (028) CAE 3+SE Lead.kipr
    (029) Energy Ball.kipr
    (030) Wrecker 1.kipr
    (031) Corncob.kipr
    (032) Cameron High.kipr
    (033) Fry D60 More.kipr
    (034) FAS Lead 1.kipr
    (035) FAS Lead 2.kipr
    (036) FAS Modern.kipr
    (037) Das Metal.kipr
    (038) ODS-100 Lead.kipr
    (039) Brown.kipr
    (040) Buttery.kipr
    (041) Boutique.kipr

• But if I'd just waited a couple of days I would only pay 5$ more to get the 30 profiles...
    If it continues like this an should have waited some weeks more and get the next amp profiles also in the bundle so I would also save on the new amp profiles. For each update I now loose the 35% rebate just because I bought earlier...

I get your point and look for a solution.