• I’m a stupid huge Kemper fan. I think it’s the best piece of guitar equipment ever invented. It’s amazing in every way.

I’m a producer as well as a touring musician and I was just thinking that when touring starts back up I would love to take a stripped down version of my Kemper with me. Only the parts I’m going to use live, especially for fly dates. I want something small and powerful.

I would love if Kemper developed a pedal that was a hybrid between the remote foot controller and the Kemper Stage, but all of the modeling and manipulating features were stripped out. It only allows for a handful of rigs and effects to be loaded from your existing Kemper. It would have a tuner and a direct out for the front of house.

The kicker would be if it were powered! I was looking at the Seymour Duncan Powerstage 170 and thought if I had that and my favorite Kemper settings in one pedal I could fly anywhere, plug in to any 4x12 and have plenty of power, I'd have my amazing tone I spent hours perfecting and I wouldn't have to tear down my studio every time I left.

Fewer buttons than the stage. Built like a tank like the foot controller. Stripped down for touring musicians. And let’s be honest, most of us don’t use our Kemper to its fullest potential live anyway.

Does anyone else like this idea?