My ideas for a custom Kemper t-shirt

• Since we're talking nonsense, here's my idea for my custom Kemper t-shirt (which, among others, benefits from the chats taking place on the board):

Idea for the picture on the back: http://www.sweetwater.com/imag…-ProfilingAmp_detail1.jpg

A sign in the black cavity reads

I'm Not A F#ç§|ng Modeller, Dude...

Idea for the picture on the front: http://www.musicplayers.com/bl…r-Profiling-Amplifier.jpg

Sign on the front:

... I Am The Profiler

Picture on the left sleeve:

[Blocked Image: http://altomusic.com/shop/images/manufacturer/kemper-amps.jpg]

Small sign on the left sleeve:

Kemper Fidelis

It's quite common here in Rome to go to a store and have you own pictures printed on a t-shirt of your choice, as I believe it is almost everywhere in Europe/US.

Should some of you guys feel inclined, we could co-operate in making a graphic layout (basically, a set of 3 tiff/bmp) for the purpose.

Alternative pictures are welcomed! We would also choose the best-fitting characters (font(s), size, color(s)) and their placement.

What do you think?

• Cool idea, but did you sold your F#ç§|ng Modeller? :D

... of course! Or, better, never owned one ... 8) I've just given up buying an Axe-Fx tho... does it count? :D

And the most important: Did you buy The Profiler? :thumbup:

Not yet... I've a priority with my home stereo at the moment (satellites and subwoofer with some broken cones) :pinch:

@ Sorefingers: I did not contribute any profiles yet... was it addressed to Jimmino? :)

• ... Sure! I usually follow all the threads :) I just can't post in the private section, that's why I've crated this thread.

A variation of your t-shirt which would tickle me would be a "Profiled" sign in form of a stamping, you know, such as "Deleted", "Filed" and the like. There could be a shit of paper with the MB logo on it, and a hollowed PROFILED stamp across it. Then the Kemepr logo, (or the KPA itself in picture) outside the paper.

Wonder whether I "pictured" it properly in words... my Photoshop is way worse than yours LOL

PS: it seems I shall change my nick forever! ... wonder whether it's possible ... :rolleyes:

• I'd love a KPA tshirt. I have kids, so I'd have to go with the G-rated version.

• Oh well, in Italy things are easier to manage because we usually don't speak English :D

I'll make one for you with the variation

I'm Not A Freaking Modeller, Dude...

this should be suited for all ages AFAIK :thumbup:

• Hey Guys!

I don't want to be the party-pooper here, just like to ad a comment;
    If you create those shirts for your own as some kind of fan-shirts, we've absolutely no problem with it;
    We're even more pleased to enjoy such a active and positive minded community -
    but if there's be a commercial way of using the brands (webshops, blablabla), we'd remain to veto this-
    I ask for your understanding in that regard.

best, Philip

• Does anybody know where I can get a high resolution image of the kemper logo? All I can find is a really small one. It would be easy to make a shirt on cafepress.com with a decent logo image to use, as long as Kemper doesn't object to doing this.

• I've got a 13 kB, 180x344 image and a 32 kB, 200x398 one.

I may send them to you, but I suspect you've found the same ones as me :|

Let me know...

On the Homepage scroll down 'till the end, click on "Press relations" and download the logo (.eps, 424kb)

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• For those in the world who don't have a clue about what a KPA is, I believe we should add below the front sign(I Am The Profiler) the sign

KPA - Inspiration is Back *

(* courtesy of Stemast ;) modified)

PS: no-one can send me the hi-res Kemper logo? I keep on having troubles trying to download it. Thanks!

• :) :) I am surprised you remembered that and also many thanks for having the curtesy to give me credit, after so many days and so many numerous "happy Kemper" posts in the forum.
    That says a lot about you :thumbup::)

• :) :) I am surprised you remembered that and also many thanks for having the curtesy to give me credit, after so many days and so many numerous "happy Kemper" posts in the forum.
    That says a lot about you :thumbup: :)

Thank you for your nice words ^^

It was just reading your idea that I thought it was great and I'd be happy to incorporate it :thumbup: