Need help with midi for Mastermind GT 16

• I use a Kemper Profiler as my main amp, and recently picked up an RJM Mastermind GT16 and an AXE FX II XL ti ryb the Axe in the effects loop of the Kemper as an effects processor because I prefer the Axe's effects. I want to run a setup to my RJM Mastermind GT16 to process all of that. I want to set it up based on how my Kemper is setup:

Song 1:

Kemper: Clean

Axe FX Preset 0 Scene 1

Kemper: Crunch

Axe FX Preset 0 Scene 2

Kemper: Rhythm

Axe FX Preset 0 Scene 3

Kemper: Solo

Axe FX Preset 0 Scene 4

Song 2:

Kemper: Clean

Axe FX Preset 1 Scene 1

Kemper: Crunch

Axe FX Preset 1 Scene 2

Kemper: Rhythm

Axe FX Preset 1 Scene 3

Kemper: Solo

Axe FX Preset 1 Scene 4

etc

I am brand new to MIDI so I am not sure what I am doing. I am currently doing: RJM Mastermind MIDI out ------ rjm Phantom Power Adapter---- Midi out and in to kemper out and in.... Then Kemper thru ----- Axe FX II XL midi in.

Is this the proper setup for the midi out and in to Axe FX? So far I have been able to set the kemper amp to the RJM and have been able to setup my "song 1, Song 2, etc", but I want it setup so that the Axe FX scenes are on the second row of screens when my bottom row shows "clean, crunch, rhythm, solo". I am not sure if the RJM is reading the AXE FX correctly because I am not sure if I have the wiring setup correctly for it. Any help would be amazing.

• So I got the scenes in the second row where I wanted them, however when i press scene changes on the mastermind, the scenes on my axe FX do not change, but when i click my presets for my kemper, those do change.